Friday, January 1, 2010

Dictation

I enjoy using a digital recorder, which allows me to dictate letters, legal documents and special instructions for my secretary. It is a great device, especially for my practice on the go. My three year old routinely uses it to record songs, stories, etc. I was dictating a letter today and she came over to me and said "I want to say hi." I of course let her say "hi" in the middle of my letter. About five minutes later she wanted to say "bye." Hopefully my secretary will pick-up on the voice change and I will not have a couple of extraneous words in my document!

1 comment:

  1. I guess it all depends on your secretary. I once had a temp type, ". . . is an Alabama limited liability company with its principal place of business in figure out what county Florence is in and put that county here comma Alabama." Ha!! It was too funny to even really be upset about it (considering I caught it before it was filed)!

    BTW -- I'm nominating your blog for a little award. See my blog for details. :)

    ReplyDelete