Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Comes Early

As I do not have a traditional 9-5 office job, I have the opportunity to have some unique experiences with my girls. My wife had a client meeting on Veteran's Day and I had the opportunity to spend the time with the little ladies. Fortunately, the Blue Willow, which is a local gift shop, had a Christmas event we could attend. I must commend the Blue Willow on an incredible event. The highlight of the morning was Grace's first opportunity to talk to Santa.


The children also had an opportunity to write a letter to Santa. Grace was really concerned that Santa would not be able to understand her younger sister's scribbling. Fortunately, Santa was most pleased with Kate's letter and said that he understood every word!


The Event was a party to honor the "Magic Elves." I was really proud of the girls as they were not afraid of the elves at all. I actually had to remove Kate so as to give other children a chance to meet the elves.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such kind words, Jack! Glad we could host something you and your children could have fun doing - memories in the making! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete