Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I had an opportunity to spend the Easter weekend participating in a variety of family activities, including, but not limited to: church, two Easter egg hunts and a meal at Cracker Barrel. I also had an opportunity to conduct a Will signing. Some of my clients (who reside in my parents' hometown) decided that the Easter holiday would be a great time to get together and sign updated estate planning documents. One couple and two of their children all signed documents (all at the same time). We had a great time and I felt like a member of their own holiday table (there was the exchange of lots of family stories and memories). I was also impressed that a family would use their holiday time together to address such an important aspect of their lives. It was truly a testament about how they felt about one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment