Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Lawyer Dad

Welcome to my new blog! Over two years ago I decided to open my own law practice for two reasons. First, I enjoyed the practice of law and I wanted to have an opportunity to work with families to address important legal issues. More importantly, I wanted to have the opportunity to set my own schedule so that I could spend more time with my family (especially the two little girls you see below).


My family has become an integral part of my law practice, as you will soon see if you continue to read this blog. The overall theme of this blog will be to explore whether it is possible to have both a fulfilling family life and a successful professional career. I believe it is not only possible, but a attainable goal for individuals in any professional field.

No comments:

Post a Comment